Mister Benjamin Khoo

I have been thinking about blogging about some friends haha!! Im not sure if its a good idea or not but ill only blog about them lovingly though ~~!! Im thinking making this as something recuring to integrate with my blog because lets face it what makes me interesting is the company i keep.. Don't you think !!~~

So first off is my friend Benji !! Honestly Benjamin is the most difficult person I've ever met in my entire life!!! He's a lot of the times random and hard to get -_-!! Which in turn frustrates me a lot of the times!! But when he isn't being that way hes a very very very charming person!! I sometimes wonder how such an enigmatic face such as his, and a smile that can make you brighten up have such a difficult personality to deal with haha it just doesn't match!! In saying that Benji is probably one of the people I can be most direct with!! I can say almost anything to him even at random without worrying too much! Even though sometimes he doesn't take me so seriously, like when I tell him things that's personal he just usually just make a joke about it -_-!! He likes goats which I find a little strange.. He doesn't like the color pink!! He thinks that KFCs with a breakfast menu are fascinating.. He is an insomniac in my opinion because I never see him sleep on proper time!! But I probably wouldn't change him or else it would be weird because it wouldn't be Benji ! =)


Benji is so super athletic !! =O

0 comments:

Post a Comment