Lonely ....

I have been so lonely lately like seriously.. It's been a year since I've broken up with my ex and i haven't dated since.. It's been hard for me to date in the first place.. It's always awkward and u never know what the other person's intention really is .. It's also hard for me to feel comfortable with someone and that isn't really helping my case.. I want a BF .. I don't need one but for a change I wanna have something meaningful with someone.. OMG im getting emotional writing this haha!! I just wanna be happy.. I haven't felt any sort of Joy for the past little while !!


I haven't been putting any recent pictures of me so might as well update that !!
SO here goess~~


Also 2PM made a comeback recently and unfortunately without their leader, Jae Bom!! Many people hasn't been liking the new tunes from the now 6 members!! But in their defense I think that it's appropriate the type of songs they are releasing at the moment!! With their up and downs this year I feel the that they actually emotionally connects and relates with what they are singing!! I really liked how mature they have become as people and artists!! Even their dance has had a bit more artistic flare to it !! Don't get me wrong the Bboy style of Dancing they have been doing in the past is pretty awesome, but i find that the dance for their new single Heartbeat tells more of a story thus adding a much needed touch of polish to their style!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment