What Time is it now?? 2PM!!!!

This week in the latest edition of K-pop talk, I will be talking about the hottest song and group of the moment 2PM!! Last yearI completely shunned them as beeing just another mediocre idol group that has nothing going on except for beeing yummy Man Candies !! Imagine my surprise when thier long anticipated comeback song had actual credibility !! Again and again is a typical JYP produced song with the alienesque base rythm which in itself is already fire and the lyrics are a welcome improvement to what they were singing last year!! With the momentum already going for them i just have a little (just very tiny) bit of criticism!! I feel the lyrics they are singing although very much improved is somewhat too mature for thier age!! I feel that there is a disconnect with the members i think!! The only part that really clicked for me is Junho's part which i feel he somewhat managed to get across what he is singing unlike the rest of the group!



Now moving on to the video !! I felt like it was a good video again another step up from what they put out last year!! They do have amazing moves (The tutting part was illl!!!) !! The dance break being the last part of the video I thought was a little unexpected!! The styling on the other hand I can live without (though Junsu's vest i s a must have for me haha) and the overall concept of stalking ur ex was so overdone ( JYP did it with "The House you Live in", a couple of years ago) !!



0 comments:

Post a Comment