FIYAHHH!!!!!! - The Trip , My New Obsession and some Rantings ~

So for reasons too personal to discuss I haven't blogged this entire month! Due mostly cause I was in the U.S and the Philippines for the better parts of May! The trip to the U.S. seems to be an obvious bust! I really hate that country!! Everything about it is wrong wrong wrong !!! Just so bad i can't spaz enough on how horrible the U.S is !!!


After a hellish week in the U.S finally prepared to go to the homeland, The Philippines! Well I didn't really want to go home actually I dreaded going home!! But I really had no choice as it is an emergency why we went in the first place!! Everything i remembered from when I left there when I was small seemed different!! In the aspect that when I left there everything seemed bigger and when I got back everything are somehow smaller, narrower than it was !! Most of the days spent there I was sick!! I had the flu and a really bad one at that !! And tropical weather and high fevers are no fun at all!! I went to Baguio the weather there is the best and If I ever go back it's probably the place i would most likely stay !! Though the streets there are so confusing it goes around and around and left and right !!! If you do not know your way around you would probably get lost !!




I have a new obsession!!!! Well not really new but I have been anticipating their debut since the start of the year !! They did collaborate with Big Bang in the Lollipop song but its not really an official debut song for them!! But they finally debuted with Fire and that's just what it is FIYAAAAA!!!! My 2ne1 girls released 2 versions of the Video, The Street version and the Space version!! The space is more visually appealing with the colors and the lights and the special effects thats why I prefer the Street version more because My fave member Sandy Park ( Dara) is so ghetto gangster on it !! Well here ar the videos!!

Fire Space Version




Fire Street Version




In other things!! I just recently came back and already there's so much drama happening!! There's things that I can't tolerate in this world and one of them that is in the top of my list are people who's telling you how to feel!! I cannot stand it when they don't know how it really is and they just have to put their little insights like I want it !! First of all it's my feelings I choose to deal with it whatever way I think feels best for me !! So please if I don't ask you for your opinion on something be respectful enough to not get into my business!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment